Sedona Verde Life - Holiday Gifts
WTG - What to gift?
We always seem to struggle, especially as our kids get older, with what to give them for Christmas. Of course they would love it if we got them everything out of the toy catalog, I do try to avoid being overwhelmed with toys. Plus we like to gift other things that are not toys. So as the holiday gift shopping season is in full swing here are a few ideas of gifts for kids big and small. We are definitely gifting a few of these items to our kids this year!
1. Movie or concert tickets – Harkins
2. Gift Certificates for Family Dates – make your own!
3. Books – We all love books! Ebooks are great and you can find some inexpensive ones at amazon.com
4. Sleeping bags – for sleepovers and camping
5. Art supplies- easel, pencils, crayons... Costco has a few really nice ones!
6. Magazine subscriptions – Highlights for my kids
7. Lunch boxes – at this point in the year the old ones are getting grubby!
8. Lessons or classes and the needed uniform or supplies – Tai Kwan Do, Piano, Gymnastics, Horseback riding…
9. Tickets to an event or zoo – Out of Africa
10. Ski passes and a new pair of ski equipment - Snowbowl
11. Watch or Jewelry – works for all ages!
12. Lugage or new back pack
Whatever you gift or receive this year we hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Connect with us @ Beth & James Adams - Russ Lyon Sothebys International Realty