Top Breakfast Spots in Sedona & Verde Valley
Ok, maybe because I’m hungry or that I just love to eat breakfast out…(who doesn’t) but I wanted to share with you the top breakfast spots in the Sedona Verde Valley area. Maybe it’s the Saturday morning breakfast tradition, or that it’s nice to grab a bite out during the holidays…either or both-breakfast out is the best!
Here is our list of top Breakfast spots in the Sedona Verde Valley area…. But don’t take my word for it, leave a comment and tell me what are your favorite Sedona Verde Valley breakfast spots….
1. Coffee Pot Café, Sedona – Great diner style, large portions, fast service. Huge Omlettes! A Sedona landmark since 1950! http://www.coffeepotsedona.com
2. Thanks A Latte, Camp Verde – Great coffee shop (they roast their own beans) with select breakfast items – try the Breakfast burrito- yum! http://www.thanksalattecv.com
3. Pepe’s Diner, Cottonwood – Good diner style food, Mexican flavors and superior service- go on a weekend and there will be http://www.yelp.com/biz/pepes-diner-cottonwood
4. Red Rooster Café, Old Town Cottonwood- Great breakfast with a modern twist - Love their Pancakes and Quesadilla. http://oldtownredroostercafe.com
5. Crickets, Rimrock – You have to go and try this place! The Cinnamon rolls are AMAZING! Been going there since the 1980’s and it is always good! https://www.facebook.com/CricketsAZ
6. The Flatiron Café, Jerome – I have been coming here since high school. Great small coffee shop and select breakfast items focused on local and organic-plus super cool building!
Enjoy the good eats!
Connect with us @
Beth and James Adams – Russ Lyon Sothebys International Realty